Vegans are dependent on three eatings:
Let’s check if all these options are actually serving us the proper nutrition or not:
- The more juicer or tastier the fruits, the more the sugar. Like watermelon, mango, cherries contain sugar component more than 60%.
- Eating too many fruits can cause diarrhea.
- The ready-made juices contain lot of preservatives, which in a way harm your immunity.
- Eating fruits with wrong combinations can cause bloating.
- Dairy products creates problems with the people having lactose intolerance.
- Too much of dairy product consumption stops iron absorption.
- Milk in itself is a complete food. Vegans drink milk immediately after food or with food, which creates problem for our digestive system. It becomes difficult for it to absorb the heavy intake, which may result in acidity.
- Milk comes in many packages like tetra packs, plastic packs, paper packs etc. which are very different from raw milk in nutrition.
- Cereals contains heavy sugar & processed carbohydrates which create a high risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Most of the vegan diet includes wheat products, wheat has high gluten, heavy consumption of gluten results in mal-nutrition, weakness, constipation etc.
For Vegans, to avoid mal-nutrition, it is must to include following in their diet:
- Vitamin B12 Supplement, because Vegetarian products rarely have Vitamin B12.
- Eat more of Paneer / Cottage Cheese, which is rich in calcium & protein.
- Avoid eating too much of cereals.
- Include besan (Gram flour) in your food.